To promote excellence and enjoyment in a vibrant teaching and learning environment.
We seek to encourage individuality, foster respect for difference placing high value on learning from others within a proactive community school and caring, secure environment.
We strive to inspire and support all students to achieve their full potential for a successful and enjoyable life as responsible citizens with empathy and respect for others.
The school places great importance on the following:
- Community: collaboration, teamwork and unity of purpose
- Compassion: service and action at school, locally and nationally
- Consideration: integrity, honesty, harmony, tolerance and respect for others
- Commitment: recognition of our place and responsibilities within the community in which we live
- Courage: to challenge ourselves as individuals and as a community
- Resilience: strength to recover from adversity
We respect the dignity and merit of each child under our care believing that all children can be nurtured to achieve their full potential within a school environment that is both caring and challenging. We expect all children to be respectful, responsible and to rise to the challenges of life.
At the end of Primary school, pupils should be able to:
- distinguish right from wrong
- have learnt to share and put others first
- be able to build friendships with others
- have a lively curiosity about things
- be able to think for and express themselves
- take pride in their work
- have cultivated healthy habits
- love their nation
At the end of Secondary school, pupils should:
- have moral integrity
- have care and concern for others
- be able to work in teams and value every contribution
- be enterprising and innovative
- possess a broad-based foundation for further education
- believe in their ability
- have an appreciation for aesthetics
- know and believe in Nepal
- have an understanding and trust in Nepal
- Sundabarsti, Budhanilkatha-9, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Tel: + 977 (01) 437 0987; + 977 (01) 437 6215
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org